Helena A. DeLuca, D.M.D.
Dr. Helena A. DeLuca graduated from the University of Florida College of Dental Medicine and has been in private practice in South Florida for over twenty years. She graduated with her D.M.D. degree and received the Alpha Omega Award for “Highest Scholastic Standing.” In addition, she was selected for membership in the National Dental Honor Society, OKU. She has maintained the dedication and importance of education throughout her career in order to stay at the forefront of the Dental Profession.
Dr. DeLuca is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) which requires a commitment to continuing education; her post-graduate education and training has included:
- Implant training: Harvard Seminars in Implant Dentistry, Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic training at the Academy of GP Orthodontics, Progressive Orthodontic Seminars
- Board of Cosmetology/State of Florida: Licensed Facial Specialist
- Certificate of Botox and Injectable Dermal Fillers with the AGD and other institutions
Dr. Helena A. DeLuca is a member of:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- Atlantic Coast Dental Association (ACDA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Academy of Gp Orthodontics
- Psi-Omega Honor Fraternity
- Pinhole Academy (PST)
Kyle B. DeLuca, D.M.D.